The Best Nail Salons in LA
Pop 5: The Most Fabulous Nail Salons in LA
Now that your skin is looking radiant for Summer, it's time to turn your attention to the other parts of your body that take center stage during warm months: your hands and feet. There are countless nail salons in LA — walk around any neighborhood, and you're bound to run into a handful — but that makes it all the more difficult to choose one that suits your pampering style. Here are five nail salons in LA that stand out for their quality, cleanliness, and celebrity fans.
- The name packs a lot of attitude but Dashing Diva (18634 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana, 818-344-3482; 27 N. Raymond Ave., Pasadena, 626-449-3482) has the goods to back it up. Hit up the Tarzana location and you might just run into Khloe Kardashian getting her mani and pedi on there.
- Chi Nail Bar & Organic Spa (9390 Little Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills, 310-858-8803) fuses modern beauty techniques with ancient chi remedies to bring you a zen world of fabulousness. It uses organic and 100 percent natural products so you know you're getting top-notch pampering, whether it's a regular mani/pedi, a gel manicure, or a minx nail or toe treatment.
- The Painted Nail (13327 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, 818-783-2022) is the subject of TV Guide's new reality show The Nail Files, and it's easy to see why. The gorgeous purple and white accents, high-quality services, and the posh but comfortable scene are nothing short of spotlight-worthy.
- Besides having salons in five prime locations — Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Larchmont Village, and Studio City — Bellacures also stands out thanks to its spotlessness. You won't find the typical spa chairs because the pipes can attract bacteria; instead, they use tubs with plastic liners, and all technicians wear latex gloves for further protection.
- Gwen Stefani calls Planet Nails (8730 Santa Monica Blvd., Ste. A, West Hollywood, 310-657-0828) her go-to nail salon, so you know it's a cool spot. The vibe is soothing and zen-like, and it's the quietest nail salon you'll probably visit. Surprisingly, prices aren't steep, and they even offer you complimentary lollipops and bottled water before your treatment.
See the rest when you