Celebrity Hangouts in Los Angeles
5 Local Spots Approved by Dancing Diva Karina Smirnoff
Dancing With the Stars' Karina Smirnoff took a break from sweating and choreographing to attend Verizon's Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 bash at Brent Bolthouse's The Beverly (8713 Beverly Blvd., West Hollywood) this week. But before she headed inside to get her party on, I had to know what her favorite hangouts are when she's not busy shaking it and getting down. There's some eating, drinking, and of course dancing, involved.
- "Casa Vega (13301 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, 818-788-4868) is my favorite Mexican food, so delicious."
- "My dance studio, Karina Smirnoff Dance (21720 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, 818-232-7224), where I can spend hours doing what I love."
- "W Hotel, Los Angeles in Westwood (930 Hilgard Ave., 310-208-8765) for drinks and to go to the spa."
- "Santa Monica Pier (200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica) and PCH for riding my bike; it's a great workout."
- "Dodgers Stadium (1000 Elysian Park Ave., 323-224-1471) for a great baseball game; the Dodgers are awesome."