Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson's Favorite LA Hangouts
Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson Reveals Her Favorite LA Spots
With celebrity fitness trainer Tracy Anderson's long list of star-studded clients, it would probably be quicker to name the beauties that haven't been spotted coming out of her Studio City gym (12345 Ventura Blvd., Ste L, Studio City, 818-762-3133). Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Khloe Kardashian, Gisele Bundchen, Molly Sims, and Julianne Hough are just some of the famous bods she's worked out. Nicole Richie and Ashley Greene have even sweat there together. When Tracy isn't busy sculpting Hollywood's hottest bods, you can find her shopping, eating, drinking, and tanning at the LA stops she shared with us.
- Undrest (110 S. Robertson Blvd., 310-288-2110) "I live to make workout clothes out of nonworkout clothes. Everything they carry is soft, unique, and sexy! I lounge in it, I work out in it — I adore this sexy little slice of heaven."
- Pressed Juicery (13050 San Vicente Blvd., #120, 310-451-1010) "I only drink fresh juices when they are made with integrity. Pressed really does it right! There is no sense in drinking your calories unless you are getting a lot of nutrients, and they make sure to really pack them in here."
- Portofino Beverly Hills (9431 S. Santa Monica Blvd.,
Beverly Hills, 310-276-8855; 1510 Montana Ave., Santa Monica, 310-458-7861) "They scrub me, tan me, make me feel beautiful! I kind of live here when I am in LA."
- Jamie's Kitchen (1038 Westwood Blvd. inside Westwood Village) "Anything by Jamie Oliver and I am there!"
- "Cafe Angelino (8735 W. 3rd St., 310-246-1177) has my favorite spinach cheese ravioli on the planet. Not to mention the service is nothing short of charming."