Fashion's Night Out Events in LA 2011
All the Fabulous Events to Hit Up on Fashion's Night Out Tonight!
The waiting game is almost over — Fashion's Night Out is going down all over town this Thursday. It's going to be a fabulous night, no matter which parties you hit up, but here are a handful of events you don't want to miss. There are a few exciting celebrity appearances by Rachel Bilson, Lauren Conrad, and Nicole Richie; lots of free-flowing alcohol to be taken advantage of; and, of course, shopping deals galore. Have lots of fashion fun!
- Actress and Sunglass Hut style director Rachel Bilson is getting in on the FNO festivities by making a special appearance at the Sunglass Hut store in Beverly Center (8500 Beverly Blvd., 7th Fl.) from 6 to 10 p.m. She'll be helping guests find the perfect shades while they sip on cocktails and get VIP beauty treatments.
- But that's not where the Beverly Center FNO fun stops. Nicole Richie, Vogue West Coast director Lisa Love, and Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa are teaming up to celebrate the night with an opening ceremony, followed by a luxury fashion show at 5:30 p.m. Celebrity DJ Lindsay Luv will be spinning throughout the night, so see all the Beverly Center events and don't miss out.
- Yet another exciting celebrity event on Thursday is Lauren Conrad's appearance at Nordstrom at The Grove (189 The Grove Dr.). Lauren will be there to celebrate the launch of her new collection, Paper Crown, and if you buy a piece from her line, you'll get to meet her from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Santa Monica Place (395 Santa Monica Pl., Santa Monica) is celebrating FNO with two fashion shows hosted by reality stars Lisa and Brittny Gastineau. Major retailers like Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, and Kenneth Cole will debut their new Fall fashions on the runway while Lisa and Brittny will spotlight their new jewelry line, Gastineau Girls.
- Australian boutique Zimmermann (110 S. Robertson Blvd.) may be new to LA, but it's ready to get in on the FNO action. From 6 to 9 p.m., DJ Brandy Eve will be spinning, Champagne will be flowing, and guests who spend more than $200 will get a beautiful Zimmermann beach towel.
- Taylor Jacobson, formerly of The Rachel Zoe Project, is hosting Malibu Country Mart's (3835 Cross Creek Rd., Malibu) first-ever Fashion's Night Out from 6 to 10 p.m. Along with a Fall fashion show, there will be complimentary bites, drinks, a vintage photo booth, and desserts by the Coolhaus truck.
- Rodeo Drive is another spot to hit up during FNO on Thursday. A handful of high-end retailers will each be hosting their own little soirees with celeb appearances and fun times from 6 to 10 p.m. Look out for over-the-top stilt walkers, flamethrowers, and gourmet food trucks throughout the night.
- If Satine (8134 W. 3rd St.) is one of your favorite boutiques, head there on FNO for a bash with Lyst and Cobra Society from 6 to 11 p.m. Besides free drinks, food, and music, the store will be giving 20 percent off Satine's Private Label.
- Paul Frank (8246 Beverly Blvd.) is hooking up with celebrity DJ Taryn Manning to bring you what it's calling the best night ever. Expect a retro-inspired disco kind of night with henna tattoos, a candy bar, and a photo booth.
- FNO wouldn't be complete without a bash from shoe god Christian Louboutin. From 6 to 10 p.m., pop into his boutique (650 N. Robertson Blvd., West Hollywood) for a whimsically good time with custom Louboutin lashes and hairdos from Frederic Fekkai. If you leave with a pair of limited-edition FNO Loubs, don't forget to enter a raffle to have the designer sign them.
- Nordstrom Fashion Island (901 Newport Center Dr., Newport Beach) is teaming up with HauteLook and YouTube sensations Elle and Blair Fowler for a full-on fashion and makeup party from 6 to 9 p.m. Chat with the sisters and expert stylists about the season's hottest makeup trends and fashions.
- Fred Segal Santa Monica (500 Broadway St., Santa Monica) and Flaunt magazine are celebrating the night with fresh beats from DJ Chris Kennedy, aka Danny Masterson's brother, catering by Stout, and a pop-up tattoo shop by Black Banditz. It all goes down from 7 to 10 p.m.
- The other Fred Segal on Melrose (8100 Melrose Ave.) and Kimora Lee Simmons are bringing fashion, photography, and art under one roof for one night from 6 to 10 p.m. Anticipate live musical performances, fine food, drinks, and appearances by Smashbox Studios experts, J Brand's styling team presenting the first-ever J Brand FNO jeans, and a fortune teller by Goldsign.
- Neiman Marcus (9700 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills) has a whole slew of goodies for FNO from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Starting at 6:45 p.m. there will be a Fall trend runway show. Then at 7:30 p.m., a Costume Designers Guild panel of experts will be discussing Hollywood's influence on fashion. There will also be a Loewe trunk show, a Ray-Ban photo event, and plenty of cocktails.
- Madison isn't having just one but three FNO parties. At its 3rd Street flagship (8745 W. 3rd St.), famous stylists like Britt Bardo, Johnny Wujek, and Annie Jagger will be on hand; Melrose (8115 Melrose Ave.) will get in on fashion fun with Style Section LA; and at the Malibu store (3835 Cross Creek Rd., Malibu) is teaming up with MOTHER Denim. All three parties go from 6 to 11 p.m. and will have Canella Bellini Champagne and 10 percent off all merchandise.
To see more exciting FNO events,