Where Celebrities Hang Out in LA
Two Victoria's Secret Models, 10 Ways They Do LA
One way to live it up like a Victoria's Secret model is to hit up Club L (6507 W. Sunset Blvd., 323-466-0265) in Hollywood. Another way is to follow Chanel Iman and Lily Aldridge to these hot spots they shared with me. Culver City native Chanel does LA by shopping, having a jazz brunch, and getting pampered. Lily gets her locks done, indulges in sushi, and takes in the view. Here's more:
Chanel Iman's LA hot spots:
- The Red Bag Boutique (10754 W. Jefferson Blvd., Culver City, 310-559-7332) "It's my mom's boutique, great everyday wear!"
- The Ivy (113 N. Robertson Blvd., 310-274-8303) "It's wonderful for lunch outside and great food."
- iCugini (1501 Ocean Ave., Santa Monica, 310-451-4595) "It's the best for Sunday brunch. The jazz is incredible."
- Burke Williams in Santa Monica (1358 4th St., Santa Monica, 310-587-3366). "It's the best spa in LA."
- Gold Class Cinemas (42 Miller Alley, Pasadena, 626-639-2260) "The most comfortable movie theater. And the best service!"
Lily Aldridge's LA hot spots:
- Byron & Tracey Salon (9294 Civic Center Dr., Beverly Hills, 310-276-4470) "Tracey Cunningham has been doing my hair color for years and is the greatest, sweetest person ever. I love spending the day in the salon, everyone there is so much fun."
- Sushi Park (8539 Sunset Blvd., Ste. 20, West Hollywood, 310-652-0523) "Best sushi I've ever had. I dream about it."
- Confederacy (4661 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, 323-913-3040) "Great clothing store for guys and girls. Best selection of designers."
- The Getty Museum (1200 Getty Center Dr., 310-440-7300) "It's nice to spend a day there. Walk around to see beautiful art and it has incredible views of LA."
- In-N-Out Burger (7009 Sunset Blvd., 800-786-1000) on Sunset Blvd. "I've been going there for years and there's not a trip to LA that I don't stop by and get a # 2 with no onions with a root beer."